Új téma  Új hozzászólás

Gondola főoldal | beállítások | regisztráció | keresés | GYIK | fórum főoldal | moderáció
  előző téma   következő téma
»  gondola Fórum   » Vallás - filozófia   » A magyar Pálos-rend

Ha vissza akarsz térni az előző témához, használd a böngésződ vissza (back) gombját!

Fórumunkon a regisztráció szünetel
Téma: A magyar Pálos-rend
Bakk István
  Válasz | 2012. február 19. 16:35 | Sorszám: 248
P. Árva Vince †:
Özséb of Esztergom, the Blessed

Although he has been proposed for beatification on many occassions since his death, these proposals have never been acted upon.
We trust that, with God's help, this initiative will finally reach its joyous conclusion when the Blessed Özséb of Esztergom, can officially be called a Saint, for the benefit of the saintly people of God.
Let us pray:
Oh Lord, I pray to Thee through the good offices of the Blessed Özséb of Esztergom, who was taken by his love for Thee into the mountains of Pilis where he led a life of self-denial and atonement as a hermit.
Grant that his example may lead the churches to unification, according to the will of Thy Holy Son, Jesus Christ, our Lord.
May the blessed flame of Özséb's hermit life light up the hearths ofbroken homes and lead parents and children back to their warmth.
May its light guide the restless young to the joy and purpose which Thou givest.
Enlighten the hearts of the old and the sick that they may recognize the service they can render unto their fellow men as they endure their sufferings according to Thy loving kindness.
Grand that through this prayer of Blassed Özséb that the shortage of priests throughout the world would cease and that those volunteering their service would remain faithful to the Church in obedience, chastity and unity unto death.
Blassed Özséb became a hermit after a terrible war and devoted his life to bringing the blessing of peace. Grant us peace now in the world and in Hungary and keep us, in re­cognition of the merits of Özséb, from the peril of war.
And finally, hear my personal request, oh Lord…
Grant me your answer through the good offices of The Blessed Özséb, for the benefit of my soul and the Church.
Through Jesus Christ, our Lord. Amen.

Please forward!

http://www.szentozseb.hu/modules.php?name=topics&file=olvas&cikk=aktualis-4f3a1fdc43013

Előzmény: 247

Időzóna: CET  

Új téma  Új hozzászólás       előző téma   következő téma
Ugrás:

Email a webmesternek | Gondola